Unilever’s beauty & personal care brands strive to make an impact and inspire change every day with brands that promote beauty confidence, well-being and uplifting our communities.
For our first year at the Festival, Unilever is proud to bring Dove, TRESemmé, Vaseline, Degree and Dove Men+Care to create a personalized self-care journey where everyone will be pampered from head to toe, while participating in activities that make a lasting impact in the local New Orleans community.
Relax, Refresh, and Take Care with Customized Services:
- Foot Massages with Dove in the Pedi Parlor
- Healing Hand Massages with Nail Art from Vaseline & Dove
- Braid Bar and Flower Crown Corner hair styling with TRESemmé
- Power Moves GIF Booth with Degree
- The Men’s Den with Dove Men+Care
Healing Hands Project in NOLA: Through Vaseline’s Healing Hands Project, in partnership with Direct Relief, volunteers from the ESSENCE network will help assemble 150 Vaseline Healing Project kits, containing Unilever personal care products and hygiene products to be delivered to a homeless shelter in New Orleans.
Beauty and Style Stage Moments: We will be taking to the Beauty & Style Stage for two moments celebrating black beauty and the power of self-care.
- Dove Self-Esteem Educator, Makeup Artist & Entrepreneur Dre Brown, will host Self-CAREoke, a moment for you to cheer on festival attendees and local children from the Boys & Girls Club of New Orleans as they take the stage to perform songs that inspire them to celebrate their beauty, enhance their confidence and claim their power on July 6 at 4:30PM.
- Celebrity Stylist and Unilever Hair Expert, Ursula Stephen will take on the Beauty & Style Stage for a TRESemmé Masterclass, styling hair live and discussing how the hair care industry is evolving culturally for women of color on July 7 at 11:35AM.